Rent a Tuxedo for Prom Spokane, Missoula, Coeur d'Alene
Why come to Tuxedo Gallery for your prom tux?
- Selection: We offer the largest selection of tuxedo styles and accessory colors in the Northwest. We offer more options than Men's Warehouse. Since we have a local warehouse, everything is on display for you to see in person. At Men's Warehouse you have to order out of a catalog.
- Quality: Since our warehouse is in Downtown Spokane, we can easily make corrections to insure a perfect fit every time. Men's Warehouse ships their tuxes in from Houston, Texas, which makes getting corrections almost impossible.
- Late Order Fees: We will not charge your students rush or late order fees. Men's Warehouse charges a $20.00 late order fee if you don't order a minimum of 7 days in advance.
- $99.95: Classic fit tuxedo and semi-formal packages (no jacket). Mr. Tux charges $119.95 for same styles.
- $109.95: Modern fit tuxedos fall into this price range. Compare to Mr. Tux at $139.95.
- $129.95 & $139.95: Slim fit tuxedo packages. All of our Suits and Tuxedos come in even and odd sizes (34, 35, 36, 37, etc) from size 34 to size 44. After size 44 they come in even sizes. Sleeves are also adjustable for different arm lengths. This is one of the reasons we are able to better fit our customers.
- Compare to Mr. Tux at $159.95. Their tuxes only come in even sizes and sleeves are not adjustable. Their $159.95 suits and tuxes are made of polyester, ours are made of worsted wool. Tuxes at this price range compare to tuxes and suits from Men's Warehouse at over $100.
- Our Tuxedo an Suit packages include jacket, pants, shirt, vest, tie and jewelry.
- A $9 damage waiver/dry cleaning fee is added to each rental.
- Shoe rentals are $11
Prices above include $50 coupon. See store for complete details.
Our Tuxedo packages start at $99.95 after $50.00 off coupon, this includes coat, pants, shirts, vest and tie. With over 50 coat styles and 160 vest colors, you'll be sure to find a style that looks great and a color to match your date perfectly.
Commonly Asked Questions
1. How do I rent my tuxedo?
2. When do I pay for my tuxedo?
3. What does my tuxedo include?
4. How soon should I reserve my tuxedo?
5. How do I match my date's colors?
6. Can I get a cane, chain or other accessories to go with my tux?
7. Can I get a colored tux?
8. How can I be sure my tux fits right and looks good?
9. Is there a way I can get my tux for free?